- September – May Lessons always start the Tuesday after Labor Day and are finished the Friday before Memorial Day.
- Tuition is paid monthly. $43 for an hour class / $80 for an hour twice a week. $58 for a 90 min class / $100 for twice a week.
- For those who pay the year up front; there is a 8% break on your total if paid by July 1st. There is a 6% break for those who pay by September 1st.
- Please remember there is a $15 registration fee ($20 for a family) that will be processed at registration.
- These are Non-competitive classes. Students are trained with proper technique, form and knowledge on floor, beam, vault, and bars. Boys are trained on floor, rings, bar, and vault.
- This class is designed to teach fitness, body control, safety and enjoyment of gymnastics.
- Attire: For girls is a leotard, for boys is shorts and a t-shirt. (We can also order tumbling shirts in for the boys, this is what the competitive boys wear, similar to a leotard that they wear under shorts.
- Beginning – Intermediate Gymnastics is an hour class, Advanced classes are 90 minutes long, classes are chosen depending on the student’s ability. If the student can kick over in a back bridge “and” get up from a back bridge, then please choose the 90 min class.
GYM Mon 4:00pm
GYM Mon 5:00pm
GYM Tue 5:30pm
GYM Tue 6:30pm
GYM Wed 4:00pm
GYM Wed 5:00pm
GYM Thr 4:45pm
GYM Sat 1:00pm
GYM Sat 2:00pm
GYM Sat 3:00pm
90 min classes
GYM Tue 4:00pm 90 min
GYM Tue 7:30pm 90 min
GYM Thr 5:45pm 90 min **
GYM Thr 7:15pm 90 min