K/1st Dance and Gym
Summer Camps are non-competitive, fun, educational 30 min classes for $36.05 for the camp / or ck/cash discount $35.00. The camp will run Monday – Thursday, same time each day.
- Second camp for the same child is $30.90 (ck/cash discount price $30)
- Third camp is $25.75 (ck/cash discount price $25)
- Forth camp is $20.06 (ck/cash discount price $20)
- Fifth Camp is $15.45 (ck/cash discount price $15)
- Sixth Camp is $10.30 (ck/cash discount price $10)
- Seventh Camp is $5.15 (ck/cash discount price $5).
- Sign up with a friend for the same camp and you each receive a 10% price break, along with the above “Rainbow Special”.
Choose one of the above camps to go with your choice below:
- Hip Hop / M-Th / 11:00 am
- Tumbling / M-Th / 11:30 am
- September – May Lessons always start the Tuesday after Labor Day and are finished the Friday before Memorial Day.
- Tuition is paid monthly. The 30 min class is $38 a month, $67 if the individual is enrolled in more than one class.
- For those who pay the year up front; there is a 8% break on your total if paid by July 1st. There is a 6% break for those who pay by September 1st.
- Please remember there is a $15 registration fee ($20 for a family).
- Please remember all electronic transactions have a 3% processing fee; you are always welcome to pay by check or cash.
- Dancers, please view our recital page. All dancers are automatically included in the recitals. Fees are process with October tuition.
- Gymnast and Tumblers have the option of signing up for our DDSGC Olympics held the Tuesday after Memorial Day every year. Please view the Olympics Page for more details.
- Attire for dance is; Girls – any color leotard and tights, white tap and white ballet shoes. Boys wear shorts and a T, black tap shoes, black ballet shoes. We are able to size and order the shoes for you if you would like. Taps are $25 / Ballets are $16.35. (We choose the ballet shoes over the jazz as they are less expensive) At this age; dance class size is limited to around 8, gym class size is limited to around 7.
- We have team opportunities for this age group. Please email for more details.
Mon 4:15pm Gym
Mon 5:00pm Dance
Mon 5:30pm Gym
Mon 6:15pm Dance
Tue 3:45pm Gym
Tue 4:30pm Dance
Tue 5:00pm Gym
Tue 5:45pm Dance
Tue 6:15pm Gym
Tue 7:00pm Dance
Wed 4:15pm Gym
Wed 5:00pm Dance
Wed 5:30pm Gym
Wed 6:15pm Dance
Thr 4:00pm Gym
Thr 4:45pm Dance
Thr 5:15pm Gym
Already Kicking over in their back bridge:
K/2nd Adv Gymnastics / Th 5:45 – 7:15 MG