DDSGC Recital Information:
- There will be three recitals for the children to attend.
- The costume is used for all three performances.
- While the recitals are optional, you must “opt out” by emailing email@example.com
One Time Fees:
- Stage fee of $20
- Costume fee of: Child size $64.95 / Adult size $74.95
- These fees are automatically deducted with October tuition.
- Included in your recital/costume fee is one costume and one pair of tights (Please remember that you will need tights to match the color of the dance shoes. So, white tap shoes need white tights, tan jazz shoes need tan tights…).
- If you would like to make payment arrangements other than what we have noted, please contact us.
The 1st Recital is at Five Flags
- Always scheduled for the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.
- 2 recitals 1:00 and 4:00 pm
- 30, 45, 60 min. classes perform in one recital.
- 90 min classes perform at both recitals.
- Tickets are only available at the Five Flags Box Office ($12 a seat), or through Ticketmaster (they have additional charges).
2017 Christmas Program / Arrival Instructions
The 2nd performance: Bell Tower Theater, Asbury Rd, DBQ
- The first weekend in March.
- This one is on a smaller scale / only a few students on stage.
- Your child will perform at “one” of the seven performances
- Each are from an hour – 1:20 long).
- If there are siblings – they will be scheduled at the same show (It is important that they are scheduled according to the older dancers schedule. If the schedule shows that I have overlooked anything, please be sure to relay.)
- Bell Tower tickets are sold only through their office at 563-588-3377, or http://www.belltowertheater.net/ ($17 a seat)
The 3rd: the 3rd Saturday in May / Roosevelt Middle School
- Tickets are $11 each and sold at our office in Dubuque starting 3 Saturday’s before the show. The first day, tickets sales are 11:00 am – 1:00 pm in the upstairs blue room.
- 4 recitals each about 1:30 – 2 hours long
- Tuesday Dancers (& Company Dancers) Perform at 9:00 am
- Thursday Dancers (& Company Dancers) Perform at 11:15 am
- All Monday Dancers (and Competition) Perform at 1:30 pm
- All Wednesday Dancers (and Competition) Perform at 3:45 pm
- All Competition Soloist Perform at 6:00 pm
List of Performers / Arrival Instructions
Preschool / Zip a Dee Do Dah:
Preschool / Do You Love Me:
K/1st / Play My Music:
K/1st / Heart and Soul:
Hour Class / Rock What You Got:
Hour Class / Good Morning:
Tuesday 4 / Girl on Fire:
Tuesday 4 / Secret Kingdom:
tuesday 5:30 / Glorious:
Tuesday 5:30 / Flashlight:
Th 545 / Me Without You:
Th 545 / Love With Your Life:
Th 4 & 7:15 / Committed:
Th 4 & 7:15 / Like I’m Gonna Loose You: